Looking for dōTERRA lovers to join our team!
Support EOS by spreading the word & applying below!
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
EOS is an online essential oil supply boutique and lifestyle brand partnered with dōTERRA International! We are a growing startup with a fun small biz culture.
We’re all about creating a simple, organic, and positive experience for dōTERRA essential oil users! Some of the things we retail through our shop include glass containers for nontoxic DIY, materials, and tools for health coaches and essential oil educators, and artisan lifestyle products such as ultrasonic diffusers, handcrafted bags and accessories, essential oil racks, apparel, and more!
For immediate hire:
- Retail Operations Supervisor
- Retail Operations Team Member
Retail Operations Responsibilities:
- As a team organize inventory for our e-commerce platform.
- Reorder and receive new inventory.
- Must be able to think on your feet, lead your team, and find creative solutions.
- Fulfill orders as a team
Retail Operations Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise and fulfill orders.
- Assemble, packet and kit groups of product for purchase.
- Manage our fulfillment software and deliver reports for the team.
Other positions (if interested, please apply!):
- Graphic Designer
- Customer Service
- Social Media Intern
- Full-time positions.
- Local to SLC or willing to commute to South Salt Lake.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Since we work in the wellness industry, we would like to hire someone who is wellness-minded and/or familiar with dōTERRA essential oils.
- Positions may require you to work on your feet and move a lot.
- At least a high school education. Some college would be preferred.
- Retail experience a plus, but not required.
We have positions start from $10/hr to $14/hr (based on experience and negotiable). All positions pay rates will increase based on performance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org...
1. Tell us a little about you.
2. Please link your FB profile or an image of you.
3. Attach a resume.
4. Tell us a joke - Knock knock jokes are fine!